From manufacturing through to public utilities and defence, we offer general electrical contracting services to clients of every size and in every industry. We also offer:
- Electrical consultancy and design services: we’re happy to act as consultants for your project, offering advice and professional expertise. We can also work from clients’ original concepts and with input from other professionals to achieve the desired end, together with full working drawings and specifications.
- Our Design and Drawing Office utilises
- Autocad drawing software
- Relux Lighting Design Programs
- BS7671 Cable design and installation programs
- Computerised software estimating.
- Design, supply, installation and commissioning of manual and intelligent fire alarm systems
- Installation and commissioning of control systems used in mechanical services. We have considerable experience of installing the often highly complex interconnections of power and control cabling and wiring involved in cutting edge heating and ventilation technology.
- On-going maintenance and servicing for all the systems we’ve installed, including provision for emergency breakdown cover where required.
- Design, installation and commissioning of LV distribution and cabling
- The supply of standby generation and UPS installations
- Floodlighting of sports stadiums and buildings
- Energy conservation and building management services (BMS)
Our 30 years of experience combined with the resources of our Design team means that our claim to provide a comprehensive service to all our clients is genuine and meaningful.