The Health and Safety of our own staff and for the sub-contractors who work for us is paramount. We do not compromise on safety and operate an aggressive programme that ensures that everyone involved with us is fully trained and equipped to follow recognised procedures and work safely.
At all times our companies total commitment is to THINK SAFETY!
To achieve this all of our operatives are ECS / CSCS certified, with Supervisors, Foremen and Engineers holding the SMSTS and SSSTS qualifications. A number of our staff have gained qualifications to Nebosh Certification standards.
Spectrum Electrical Group is CHAS, EXOR and Constructionline approved and certified. As a company we believe:
- That health and safety contributes to good and efficient business
- That it is the job of management to develop appropriate organisational structures and a culture that supports risk control, enabling the full participation of all people working with or for us
- In the need to resource and plan policy implementation adequately always looking for improvement
- That the best way to avoid injury, ill health and to control loss prevention is one based on the continual and on-going assessment of risks
- That as a company we should be responsive to both internal and external change
- In the need to continually evaluate performance
- In the connection between quality and health and safety.